Saturday, August 4, 2012

Haul Time!!



Here are some items that I bought today so excited because usually I am too poor to buy pretty things. From walmart and ulta
Wet n Wild Megalast in Undercover
Some people think that wet n wild products are lousy but I love them. This is my favorite  brand of nail polish goes on smoothe and shiny no clumping.

Maybelline Baby Lips
I finally tried the Maybelline Baby lips and love it, it kinda reminds me of the EOS lip balm. 
NYX Ultra Pearl Metalica
I put on my brow bone as a highlight and on my lip gloss to make it supper shimmery

I love this better than the lip stain that was like a marker so so much better the color is in smitten and it matches very well with my skin color whoot!!


Maybelline lots of lashes mascara 
Love this I have been used it before I posted this and it made my lashes beautiful lushus and long that the way I like it. The wand is small and is great for your bottom lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment