Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Top 15 Favorite Songs

 Music is something that seems to shed light on the darkest ominous situations into ones of light and joy, understanding and comfort. I am a lover of all music Classical, Hip Hop, R&B to Show tunes. I don’t think that I could choose just one so I am going to choose my top 15 :) feel free to suggest any on your favorite songs I am always interested in discovering new music.


15. Someone Like You- Adele

14. Dream a Little Dream of Me-Michael Buble

13. I Didn't Know My Own Strength- Whitney Houston

12. Violin Concerto in E Minor, Op. 64: I. Allegro molto appassionato Mendelson

11 .Caress Me Down- Sublime

10. All I Ask of You- Andrew Lloyed Webber

9. Gabriel and The Vagabond- Froy Vance

8. Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley

7. I Just Called to Say I Love You- Stevie Wonder

6. Puke- Emeniem

5. Humoresque No. 7 in G-flat Major, Op. 101- Antonín Dvořák

4. The Girl is Mine- Michael Jackson

3. I Fall to Pieces- Patsy Cline

2. You and I- Lady Gaga

1. My Funny Valentine- Ela Fitzgerald


No comments:

Post a Comment