Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Review


Hello everyone I am excited to share these babies I am in love with them honestly the longest lasting cream shadow I have ever used in my life. I have three of the most boring colors but they look great as a base or a crease color. Here is a photo of all the colors available.




They are about 7 dollars at your local drug store for me they have been sold out everywhere. This is not a normal cream eye shadow this has amazing staying power and absoultly does not crease like other ones that I have tried.
On the left "Tough as Tope" and on the left in "Pomagranat(idk how to spell) Punk"
the tope is totally matte dark greyish color, people have described it as light brown maybe I am crazy but I dont think it is, it is beautiful for adding to a crease or lid. While the Pomagranet Punk is a shimmery dark burgundy color they look beautiful together.
Eternal Gold beautiful gold shimmer color


No comments:

Post a Comment